Susie Hayes, Denver Hypnotherapist
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnotism is one of the most powerful ways to create change, with the least amount of effort.
Hypnotherapy is the entrance (in trance) to the empowering resources held in your unconscious mind. It is not magic or fairy dust. It is not a quick fix. It is, however, a powerful intervention that can accelerate and maximize more rapid change in your life.
Clinical Hypnosis treatment can help you:
- Reach your personal and professional goals
- Accelerate personal growth and mastery
- Build confidence
- Increase competence
- Increase energy and vitality
- Maximize talents and capacities
- Increase productivity
- Increase motivation
- Compete, promote, and advance – make a difference
- Sustain success
- Develop your own vision and dreams for your future
- Establish self worth and esteem
- Become a role model and inspire others
- Manage stress
- Eliminate unwanted habits
- Stop self-destructive behaviors
- Stop procrastination
- Relieve performance anxiety and perfectionism
- Overcome learning challenges
- Improve health
- Overcome insomnia
- Overcome depression
- Overcome anxiety
- Discover Past Life Regression
- Find and sustain peace, fulfillment, purpose, and accomplishment
You’ve tried to set and keep resolutions, change a habit by sheer willpower, or reach a goal with white-knuckled determination. You know the effort involved. It’s discouraging to try so hard and fail to reach your goals.
How Does Your Mind Work?
Your conscious mind (about 5% of your mind) is what you are aware of right now and can access easily. Your conscious mind is –
- Able to hold about seven pieces of information at a time
- Limited in its multi-tasking abilities
Your unconscious (or subconscious) mind (95% of your mind), manages billions of pieces of information every second. Your unconscious mind is –
- Able to multiple associations of information
- Regulating all involuntary processes such as your heart rate and breathing
- Gathering a wealth of information through your senses – what you hear, see,
- feel, taste, smell, touch, and sense
- Your unconscious mind gathers, stores, and manages massive amounts of information – literally billions and billions of pieces of data. Your unconscious mind links memories of experiences and creates a resourceful inner state to help you in new situations. Your unconscious mind also has unlimited focus.
- Your unconscious mind functions like a computer and actually “enjoys” receiving clear, specific commands.
How Does Hypnosis Work?
Through deep relaxation, your unconscious (or subconscious) mind, using all of its resources, allows you to move more quickly to the core of your problem or block and to change it at its starting point.
During the hypnosis session, Susie guided me gently and safely through my childhood of painful memories. And through her nurturing and comfortable guidance, I was able to relive the memories without the painful self-judgment, and accept myself in those moments. As a result of this deep hypnotic experience, I was released of the shame, guilt, and humiliation I had unintentionally held for years. I felt very safe and comforted emotionally throughout the whole process. Susie intuitively seemed to know just the right things to say during my experience. I’ve had years of counseling, have filled up a closet with my personal journals, and have a bookshelf full of self-help books to show for all the years I have tried to heal. This was the first time I was able to experientially go through the past events and actually feel my sense of personal power in the moment. My lifetime of victim mentaity has been released. Now that I’ve “seen firsthand” (through the hypnosis experience) how my life could proceed more positively, having a true sense of personal power, I am able to take that strength and apply it to current day situations. I’m profoundly grateful for the opportunity I had to work with Susie Hayes.SM, Highlands Ranch, CO
All hypnosis is actually self hypnosis.
When hypnotized, you are always in control. Hypnosis is a deep state of relaxation or trance – like watching TV. Some people think hypnotism puts them to sleep. Hypnosis actually causes the mind to be more alert. It can even be conversational. Hypnosis is about accessing your unconscious mind in order for it to receive new, more effective information – to help you reach your goals and overcome your obstacles. While in this relaxed state, anything that doesn’t match with your values will be disregarded by your unconscious mind.
Hypnosis restores your freedom of choice, by-passing your critical internal voice to allow you to make the changes you really want to make.
Unproductive, self-sabotaging, hurtful, and wrong beliefs that have been stored can be “re-written” into productive, energizing, self-healing, self-motivating, forward-moving beliefs that propel you toward your desired goal or changed behavior, in a positive, resilient way.
Why Clinical Hypnosis Treatment with Susie?
As a multiple-certified hypnotist, as well as a state registered clinical psychotherapist, Susie Hayes, MA, CCHT, CST, CNLP is exceptionally skilled at integrating her psychological knowledge with her clinical hypnotherapy skills. This allows her to identify the most effective approach to help you reach your personal and professional goals. She also integrates her neuro-linguistic expertise to ground and strengthen the changes you want to make, so that change is solid and long lasting. Whether you want to building your confidence, improve stress management, eliminate procrastination, release anxiety or depression, relieve insomnia, or take the journey of past life regression, Susie will gently and clearly guide you toward success and reaching your goals.