DENVER BUSINESS & LIFE COACHING
Integrating coaching, counseling, and clinical hypnosis treatment for powerful transformations!
Susie Hayes, MA, CCHT, CST, CNLP
Life is filled with uncertainty. Uncertainty can be daunting until you realize that all possibilities and potential are discovered in uncertainty.
Business and Life Coaching help you explore the personal and business possibilities and potential that have been dormant in your life.
Life Coaching helps you develop a map – strategies – to navigate the uncertainty, restore balance in your lifestyle, and release the blocks that have kept you from accomplishing your goals.
An ideal candidate for business coaching:
- Wants to work fewer hours
- Desires to make the profit they deserve
- Needs to be more organized and/or productive
- Wants more time with family and friends
- Needs a supportive team to move business forward
- Wants to be recognized and appreciated
- Desires to have better follow through, accountability, or completion of tasks
An ideal candidate for life coaching:
- Has specific personal goals to accomplish
- Needs help identifying what they want
- Is looking for realistic strategies to move forward to their goals
- Wants to clarify and remove the blocks holding them back from fulfilling their dreams
- Wants to live peacefully and with satisfaction
Susie can help where other coaches may have been unsuccessful, due to her integrated approach and process using her background in psychotherapy, hypnosis and coaching.
“Susie helped me find a better balance between what I wanted and what people wanted from me. I now have a better awareness of myself and of other people and can turn “negative” experiences into opportunities for positive growth and change. She helped me find out who I am and what’s important to me, something that I would have thought would have been obvious, but wasn’t. Knowing all this now helps me focus on where my life is and where I want it to go, instead of being uncertain or lacking in confidence. The value I place on myself is higher. The value I see in my relationships is also higher. I can skip over the attempts at total perfection. I can set myself up to NOT be doing what everyone else wants me to do, and therefore, have time to do what I want to do. I realize that I am who I am and that’s a beautiful thing. And I’ve only got one shot at being happy so I might as well go for it.”